Chakra Power Hour – Sacral Chakra Energizing Music | 288 Hz Vibrations features 1 Hour of Chakra Empowering and Energizing Music Sacral Chakra. or Swadhishthana
♡ Subscribe for your Daily Meditations : http://www.youtube.com/subscription_center?add_user=TheMeditativeMind
Concept behind the CHAKRA POWER HOUR Series
This Chakra Music is especially designed such that the Root Note of the music resonates with Primary Vibrational frequency of the Chakra. Each chakra has a sound frequency with which it resonates and listening or singing or playing music in that frequency can be very helpful in removing energy blockages and balancing/healing the chakra in the Process.
About Sacral Chakra
Sacral – Swadhishthana – The Second Chakra
Frequency: 288 Hz
Color – Orange
Shabd Sound: Ocean
Energy: Life Energy,
MEDITATION for SACRAL CHAKRA
Second chakra meditation pertains to your passion chakra. The sacral chakra, or swadhishthana chakra, is the ‘dwelling place of the self’ and is filled with flowing, moving energy.
– Sit comfortably in your normal meditation posture
– Feel your pelvic bones anchored to the earth
– Visualize an orange spinning chakra in the lower abdomen below the navel
– As music starts, feel the subtle vibrations of the sound as if a circle of orange light is emanating from your chakra and spreading to the rest of your body in wave like ripples
– You can chant VAM silently if you would like, as this is seed mantra of the Sacral Chakra
– End the Meditation by Rubbing your Hands together and then putting them over your eyes, and slowly opening your eyes.
– We would recommend atleast 30 minutes of this Meditation daily for a week to balance Sacral Chakra for the beginners