– Begin by finding a comfortable position, but one in which you will not fall asleep. Sitting on the floor with your legs crossed is a good position to try.
– Close your eyes. Keep you hands on your knees with palms facing the sky and let the thumb and index finger touch
– Take a deep breath and Relax your Body.
– Now Start Chanting OM, along with the track. Remember not to chant loudly. These mantra is to be recited to feel your inner vibrations.
– As you chant OM feel the energy rising from lower part of the body to the top. As you recite ‘mmmmm’ feel the tension at the top of the head leaving your body.
– With each chant you will start feeling lighter and lighter.