OM Chanting in the Most Soothing Voice.
☯ OM or AUM is said to be primordial sound that reverberates in the Universe. The Vibrations from Listening to or from Chanting OM has powers to almost instantly relax mind body and soul, as the vibrations in our body and around us merge with that of Universe.
☯ How to do OM Mantra Chanting Meditation. Step by Step
1. Find a calm place to sit in a comfortable position. Start this track at a comfortable volume.
2. Adjacent to your navel, place your right palm (facing up) in your left palm.
3. Close your eyes and for a few minutes relax your mind and body.
4. Slowly take a long breath in and exhale slowly. As you exhale, loosen up a bit, and imagine all the thoughts are going out of your mind. Repeat it for 4-5 times
5. Now take a deep breathe in. And slowly chant AAAaaaOOOooMMMmmmmmmm … when you exhale. Keep the pace slow, and you dont have to be loud or forceful. go along with the track to set your pace right.
6. Feel the vibrations of starting from below your abdomen, and traveling all the way up to your brain as you chant mmmmm…..
And all the thoughts, pain, stress leaving your body with every chant.
If you cannot sit on the ground, you can try to sit on the bed or chair. The important thing is to keep your back straight.
Doing OM chanting meditation in a group brings more peace and harmony to all in the group than doing it alone.
☯ MANTRA MEDITATION PLAYLIST
Meditative Mind’s Playlist of Mindfulness Meditation Mantras
☯ Other Helpful Mindfulness Meditation Mantras
Mantra for Deep Healing | RA MA DA SA : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C6SahYTDe1Y
Mantra for Healing | Bhaj Mann Mere : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KLHSusyZ8yU
Mantra to Remove Confusion | Jehi Vidhi : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ia8iOcCDoGE
Join us in this journey of inner peace and mindfulness.
Youtube : http://www.youtube.com/subscription_center?add_user=TheMeditativeMind
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/music4meditation
Twitter : https://twitter.com/meditaterelax
☯ FREE DOWNLOAD
Special collection of beautifully engineered Interstellar Space Sounds for 7 Chakras ideal for your Meditation Practice as a gift from our side. → http://www.meditativemind.org/special-gift/
Photo :Pixabay.com used under License: CC0 Public Domain
Composition, Music & Vocals by : Dilpreet Bhatia