Go from Pain to Pure Bliss and deep Inner Peace with this Meditation Mantra for Healing Pain.
☯ Full Mantra
Dukh Par Har Sukh Ghar Lai Jae
☯ Meaning of the Mantra
I here by surrender all my pain to my Har, to my Hari, to my God, to that infinite source of all of us, what ever you call it and I feel deep peace within.
As you meditate with this Mantra, develop your own understanding, which will lead to a deeper connection with the one during meditation. You give up the pain, the sorrow, the anger and the space thus created, that vacuum is filled with love and peace.
Understand ~ Meditate ~ Chant ~ Singalong
~ Dukh Par Har Sukh Ghar Lai Jaae ~
☯ How to do Kundalini Meditation with this Mantra? A beginner’s Meditation Technique.
1. Find a comfortable position to sit. You can sit in a Lotus Position, or simple straight up on a chair with your back straight. The real goal is not how you sit, real goal is to breathe correctly and easily, and a posture which allows you to bring attention to breathing.
2. You can now start the track in the background, but please read the meaning of the Mantra.
3. Gently Close your eyes.
4. Next step is to block all the thoughts running in our minds. Its very difficult to control the mind directly, here is where breathing will help us. Start concentrating on your in and out breath, follow its path, as it enters from your nose, into your lungs, expanding the chest and then slowly leaving your body. Let your breathing stabilize and follow a rhythm.
5. Then start relaxing your body, and you breathe out, softly expel all the tension, stress in your body, in your face, in your arms, shoulder, legs, and mind.
6. Now its time to concentrate on the meaning of the Mantra. You can chant it if you have by-heart it, but transformation begins from understanding. So you can let the track run in the background, as you concentrate on the meaning of the Mantra. Meditate on the meaning, go deep, develop your own understanding. And as you get comfortable, you can chant, sing along.
7. Meditate atleast for 11 Mins twice a day. If you have more time, you can meditate for as long as you want.
8. Once you are finished, gently rub your hands together, and once they are warm, keep them on your eyes, and remove slowly as you open your eyes with a new you.
☯ Meditative Mind’s Playlist of Mindfulness Meditation Mantras
☯ Other Helpful Mindfulness Meditation Mantras
Mantra for Deep Healing | RA MA DA SA : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C6SahYTDe1Y
Mantra for Healing | Bhaj Mann Mere : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KLHSusyZ8yU
Mantra to Remove Confusion | Jehi Vidhi : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ia8iOcCDoGE
Mantra for Protection | Aad Guray Nameh : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ip971obPAOQ
Mantra for Positive Energy | Tohi Mohi Mohi Tohi : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gar2vKmnqcs
Join us in this journey of inner peace and mindfulness.
Youtube : http://www.youtube.com/subscription_center?add_user=TheMeditativeMind
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/music4meditation
Twitter : https://twitter.com/meditaterelax
FREE DOWNLOAD → Special collection of beautifully engineered Interstellar Space Sounds for 7 Chakras ideal for your Meditation Practice as a gift from our side. Link Below http://www.meditativemind.org/special-gift/
Photo :Pixabay.com used under License: CC0 Public Domain
Composition, Music & Vocals by : Dilpreet Bhatia