Deep Healing occurs when we align ourself, our motives, our thoughts and our vibrational energy with that of the Universe. This is what this Meditation Mantra does. Aligning our energies with the One, with the Universe.
☯ Full Mantra
RA MA DA SA … Jio
☯ Meaning of Mantra
– Ra means the Sun and connecting with that frequency gives you energy.
– Ma means the moon and it aligns you with receptivity.
– Da is the the energy of the Earth, grounding you in your roots.
– Sa is Infinite Universal Energy and as you chant this, your energy rises upwards and outwards drawing in the healing the the Universe.
– Jio is an affectionate expression for our soul – our ‘Ji’. As you chant, you are embracing your soul, and let all the energies of RA MA DA SA enter you soul and heal.
As we chant this mantra, we are aligning our vibrational energy with that of the four elements of the universe. And thats when deep healing occurs. We let all these energies of Sun, Moon, Earth and Universe enter our soul and heal us. Making us Calm with every chant and bringing that inner peace. And once we are in alignment with the will of the one, our thoughts, our motives and the decisions that we take will all be according to the will of the Universe, Your actions will be effortless, arising from pure love, and then life does not remain a struggle, but a peaceful, joyful existence. So meditate on this, Meditate along with this and let these primary forces and energies guide and heal you.
Understand ~ Meditate ~ Chant ~ Sing Along
~ RA MA DA SA ~
☯ How to do Kundalini Meditation with this Mantra? A beginner’s Meditation Technique.
1. Find a comfortable position to sit. You can sit in a Lotus Position, or simple straight up on a chair with your back straight. The real goal is not how you sit, real goal is to breathe correctly and easily, and a posture which allows you to bring attention to breathing.
2. You can now start the track in the background, but please read the meaning of the Mantra.
3. Gently Close your eyes.
4. Next step is to block all the thoughts running in our minds. Its very difficult to control the mind directly, here is where breathing will help us. Start concentrating on your in and out breath, follow its path, as it enters from your nose, into your lungs, expanding the chest and then slowly leaving your body. Let your breathing stabilize and follow a rhythm.
5. Then start relaxing your body, and you breathe out, softly expel all the tension, stress in your body, in your face, in your arms, shoulder, legs, and mind.
6. Now its time to concentrate on the meaning of the Mantra. You can chant it if you have by-heart it, but transformation begins from understanding. So you can let the track run in the background, as you concentrate on the meaning of the Mantra. Meditate on the meaning, go deep, develop your own understanding. And as you get comfortable, you can chant, sing along.
7. Meditate atleast for 11 Mins twice a day. If you have more time, you can meditate for as long as you want.
8. Once you are finished, gently rub your hands together, and once they are warm, keep them on your eyes, and remove slowly as you open your eyes with a new you.
☯ Other Helpful Mindfulness Meditation Mantras
Mantra for Healing | Bhaj Mann Mere : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KLHSusyZ8yU
Mantra to Remove Confusion | Jehi Vidhi : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ia8iOcCDoGE
Mantra for Protection | Aad Guray Nameh : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ip971obPAOQ
Mantra for Positive Energy | Tohi Mohi Mohi Tohi : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gar2vKmnqcs
Meditative Mind’s Mindfulness Meditation Mantras Playlist
Join us in this journey of inner peace and mindfulness.
Youtube : http://www.youtube.com/subscription_center?add_user=TheMeditativeMind
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/music4meditation
Twitter : https://twitter.com/meditaterelax
FREE DOWNLOAD → Special collection of beautifully engineered Interstellar Space Sounds for 7 Chakras ideal for your Meditation Practice as a gift from our side. Link Below http://www.meditativemind.org/special-gift/
Photo :Pixabay.com used under License: CC0 Public Domain
Composition, Music & Vocals by : Dilpreet Bhatia