This Healing Meditation Mantra – “Bhaj Mann Mere” is from Sacred Holy Book of Sikhism – Sri Guru Granth Sahib.
Read the description below for Full Mantra, Its Meaning, Meditation Technique to know how to meditate properly with this track and links to other very helpful Mindfulness Meditation Mantras which you can use in your Daily Meditation and Yoga Practice and which can immensely help to relax your body, calm you mind, heal your soul, and bring that inner peace.
Bhaj Mann Mere Eko Naam,
Jea Tere Kai Aave Kaam.
Meditate, O my mind, on the One Name, The Name that’s the only truth, The God’s Name.
It alone shall be of use to your soul.
~Understanding this Healing Mantra~
This ancient Meditation Mantra is for healing our soul and calming mind. I find this Mantra to be both simple and profound in how it states a fact that meditation is the only food our soul is hungry for. So Meditate, look inside you, and that is where the real truth lies. thats where the real peace and happiness lies. We may keep on living our lives surrounded by all the luxuries, money, jobs, and other responsibility. But that is not what our soul wants. That deep inner peace and happiness comes from meditating, and looking inside us, That makes our soul sing.
~ What is a Mantra?~
Mantra means a sacred utterance, numinous sound, or a syllable, You can think of Mantra as a key, key to open up a different dimension in your life. And, in the words of Sadguru, – A mantra is not something that you utter. It is something that you strive to become because unless you become the key, existence will not open up for you. Becoming the mantra means you are becoming the key. Only if you are the key can you open the lock. Otherwise someone else has to open it for you and you have to listen to him.
~ How Mantra Meditation Helps? ~
When we chant these special mantra sounds or simply listening to them, these words, sound frequency and vibrations resonates with certain part of our body and mind, to relax them and make our mind calm. Its seen in the research that such strong are the vibrations of Mantras, that different cells in our mind rearrange with these vibrations, making us calm and breaking the chain of thoughts which keep running endlessly.
~ Mindfulness Mantra Meditation for Profound Effect ~
Its important to know the mantra, its meaning, and then try to develop a deep understanding, our own understanding of that mantra, and meditate on it. What we call Mindfulness Meditation. Simply uttering a sound, without knowing its meaning will not have that profound effect, which mantras are capable of. Surrender yourself to the mantra, to the sound, to the vibration completely, and let it sink deep in your mind, heart and soul. Bring complete awareness and mindfulness when you do mantra meditation.
How to do Kundalini Meditation with this Mantra? A beginner’s Meditation Technique.
- Find a comfortable position to sit. You can sit in a Lotus Position, or simple straight up on a chair with your back straight. The real goal is not how you sit, real goal is to breathe correctly and easily, and a posture which allows you to bring attention to breathing.
- You can now start the track in the background, but please read the meaning of the Mantra.
- Gently Close your eyes.
- Next step is to block all the thoughts running in our minds. Its very difficult to control the mind directly, here is where breathing will help us. Start concentrating on your in and out breath, follow its path, as it enters from your nose, into your lungs, expanding the chest and then slowly leaving your body. Let your breathing stabilize and follow a rhythm.
- Then start relaxing your body, and you breathe out, softly expel all the tension, stress in your body, in your face, in your arms, shoulder, legs, and mind.
- Now its time to concentrate on the meaning of the Mantra. You can chant it if you have by-heart it, but transformation begins from understanding. So you can let the track run in the background, as you concentrate on the meaning of the Mantra. Meditate on the meaning, go deep, develop your own understanding. And as you get comfortable, you can chant, sing along.
- Meditate atleast for 11 Mins twice a day. If you have more time, you can meditate for as long as you want.
- Once you are finished, gently rub your hands together, and once they are warm, keep them on your eyes, and remove slowly as you open your eyes with a new you.
~ Other Helpful Mindfulness Meditation Mantras ~
- Mantra for Protection | Aad Guray Nameh : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ip971obPAOQ
- Mantra to Overcome Obstacles | OM Amideva Hrih : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QuXtF9mmScQ
- Mantra for Positive Energy | Tohi Mohi Mohi Tohi : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gar2vKmnqcs
- Mantra to Remove Confusion | Jehi Vidhi : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ia8iOcCDoGE
- Green Tara Mantra : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eBopONbgNpQ
- Meditative Mind’s Mindfulness Meditation Mantras Playlist : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ip971obPAOQ&list=PLsuCfYXzi5DLQmw5DbidL4xfFk2bNHXuq
~ Connect with us ~
Join us in this journey of inner peace and mindfulness.
FREE DOWNLOAD → Special collection of beautifully engineered Interstellar Space Sounds for 7 Chakras ideal for your Meditation Practice as a gift from our side. Link Below http://www.meditativemind.org/special-gift/
~ CREDITS ~
Photo :Pixabay.com used under License: CC0 Public Domain
Composition, Music & Vocals by : Dilpreet Bhatia
~ One Last Thing ~
One thing to remember is that Meditation is a life long journey. It takes a time to change the mindless routines we have been following for so many years, the habits that we have have formed. But real transformation is possible if you are put your entire heart, soul and mind into it. As a human being its our greatest responsibility to bring that awareness via meditation and connect to our higher self. This is our responsibility towards our soul, which has made our bodies home, here in our lives on this earth.