☀ ABOUT : 12 DAYS OF CALM
We all need little Calm in our lives. For next 12 days – we will together try to bring the same in our lives.
Each day we will be doing a different Chanting Meditation, in the frequencies which are harmonious to our universe and our body and its energy system. Each Mantra acts as an energy cleansing agent, replacing the negative energies and vibes with the positive ones. This program has been designed so that for next 12 days, through the vibrations and frequencies of Healing Chants, we can bring more peace inside ourselves and as well as to the universe.
Keep this one hour for yourself. A 1 hour pause in your life for next 12 days. If you can not get 1 hour, you can try for atleast 15 -20 mins daily. We promise that you will feel more energetic, more at peace, and less stressful.
We hope that you will stick to it, and we encourage you to invite your friends and family too, so that together you can motivate each other and they can also feel the same calm and peace in their lives 🙂
☀ DAY 1 : OM CHANTING MEDITATION
OM is the mantra, or vibrations that is chanted in the beginning and end of any Meditation or Yoga Practice. So we will be starting our 12 days of calm with this Mantra.
OM – The most well known and universal of the bija mantras it is the sound of creation and causes energy to gather and flow upward and outward. Everything in the universe is pulsating and vibrating – nothing is really standing still! The sound OM in this track vibrates at the frequency of 432 Hz, which is the same vibrational frequency found throughout everything in nature. so by chanting it we are symbolically and physically tuning in to that sound and acknowledging our connection to all other living beings, nature and the universe.
☀ DAY 1 : OM CHANTING MEDITATION : HOW TO DO IT?
– Begin by finding a comfortable position, but one in which you will not fall asleep. Sitting on the floor with your legs crossed is a good position to try.
– Close your eyes. Keep you hands on your knees with palms facing the sky and let the thumb and index finger touch
– Take a deep breath and Relax your Body.
– Now Start Chanting OM, along with the track. Remember not to chant loudly. These mantra is to be recited to feel your inner vibrations.
– As you chant OM feel the energy rising from lower part of the body to the top. As you recite ‘mmmmm’ feel the tension at the top of the head leaving your body.
– With each chant you will start feeling lighter and lighter.
☀ SUBSCRIBE FOR DAY 2 of THE 12 DAYS of CALM and to join us in this Journey of Inner Calm and Peace