Heart Chakra – Ultimate Tuning and Healing Program [ Anahata ]
Meditative Mind presents third session from Ultimate Chakra Tuning and Healing Program. We will be tuning and harmonizing Fourth Chakra – Heart Chakra [ Anahata ]
If you are starting out the series checkout the Earlier Sessions for
☀ Session1: Root Chakra ( Muladhara ) : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8GCG6MTHuks
☀ Session 2: Sacral Chakra ( Swadhisthana ) : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t2lPRprUViA
☀ Session 3 : Solar Plexus Chakra ( Manipura )
☀ THANK YOU
We thank you for all your support and making Meditative Mind a buzzing community of Meditators and Energy Healing Practitioners. For Any Questions, please leave us a comment below, we will be happy to help you.
Subscribe for your Daily Meditations – http://www.youtube.com/subscription_center?add_user=TheMeditativeMind
☀ ABOUT THE PROGRAM
Everything around us is energy and vibration. Even each one of us has certain vibrations, we may call it ‘vibe’ sometime. What is interesting is that each of our chakras has a specific vibration as well – and you can use sound frequencies that are known to be in vibrational harmony with each chakra, with the purposes of tuning, opening and harmonizing .
☀ ABOUT HEART CHAKRA
Heart Chakra is called Anahata in Sanskrit. The literal Sanskrit translation of “anahata” is “unhurt, unstuck, or unbeaten.” The Heart Chakra is perfectly situated in the middle of your body, balancing the world of matter (lower three chakras) with the world of spirit (upper three chakras).
COLOR : Green
ELEMENT : Air
SEED MANTRA : YAM
If you have an imbalanced heart chakra you may experience the following symptoms that have manifested in your body: Heart Palpitations, chest pain, poor circulation, high/low blood pressure, and in more serious cases, heart attack.
If your heart chakra is not attuned and balanced you will be ruled by your emotions; sadness, anger, grief, despair, greediness and happiness will come over you with no or little control.
When Anahata is open and energy is flowing freely, you are not only loving to others, you are also loving to your self. You know when you need to say no and when you need care and self-nurturing.
Others can feel your love and warmth. They feel loved and accepted unconditionally. People feel at peace around you, as there is no judgment coming from you.
☀ HOW TO BALANCE HEART CHAKRA WITH THIS PROGRAM
This program uses music with frequencies which resonate with Heart Chakra to simulate and to attune the Chakra, thus healing and harmonizing it. We use 3 primary frequencies for Heart Chakra in this Program
Lower – 136.10Hz
Central – 341Hz
Higher – 639Hz
The program lasts for 1 hour and we will be spending roughly 20 minutes at each frequency starting with the Lower to higher.
1. Sit Comfortably at a quiet place.
2. Breathe Slowly. You may use the soft bell sounds in the track to guide your breathing rhythm. But make sure you are breathing as naturally as possible.
3. As you breathe, Let the tips of your index finger and thumb touch. Put your left hand on your left knee and your right hand in front of the lower part of your breast bone (so a bit above the solar plexus).
Concentrate on the Heart chakra at the spine,
4. Visualize a Green Sphere a very light one… filled with Air ..there… expanding as you inhale. As you exhale, visualize this sphere radiating becoming light, and inturn making your entire body light. Lighter than air. as if you are floating.
5. Once you are comfortably breathing and your focused on the sphere. Chant ‘YAM’ along with the track. It is the seed mantra for this chakra. As you chant, visualize that light green sphere getting bigger and bigger … and lighter and lighter with each chant.
P.S. You are free to stop anywhere in the session. We would recommend that you take it slowly, if you are working on it for the first time.