Meditative Mind presents second session from Ultimate Chakra Tuning and Healing Program. We will be tuning and harmonizing second chakra – The Sacral Chakra (Swaddhisthana).
☀ THANK YOU
We thank you for all your support and making Meditative Mind a buzzing community of Meditators and Energy Healing Practitioners. For Any Questions, please leave us a comment below, we will be happy to help you.
☀ ABOUT THE PROGRAM
Everything around us is energy and vibration. Even each one of us has certain vibrations, we may call it ‘vibe’ sometime. What is interesting is that each of our chakras has a specific vibration as well – and you can use sound frequencies that are known to be in vibrational harmony with each chakra, with the purposes of tuning, opening and harmonizing .
☀ ABOUT SACRAL CHAKRA
Svadhishthana is located near the coccyx (tailbone), two finger-widths above the Muladhara chakra. Its corresponding point in the front of the body is the pubic bone.
When Sacral Chakra is Unbalanced – you may experience fear of pleasure and deny yourself from the things that can make you feel good, emotional dryness or disconnection or have problems adapting to change.
When Sacral Chakra is Balanced – your feelings flow freely and you can express yourself without any problems! You have great self confidence, you know your strengths and can handle anything that life throws at you. You have no problems with your sexuality, and are very much open to intimacy!
☀ HOW TO BALANCE SACRAL CHAKRA WITH THIS PROGRAM
This program uses music with frequencies which resonate with Sacral Chakra to simulate and to attune the Sacral Chakra, thus healing and harmonizing it. We use 3 primary frequencies for sacral Chakra in this Program
Lower – 210.42Hz
Central – 288Hz
Higher – 417Hz
The program lasts for 1 hour and we will be spending roughly 20 minutes at each frequency starting with the Lower to higher.
1. Sit Comfortably at a quiet place.
2. Breathe Slowly. You may use the soft bell sounds in the track to guide your breathing rhythm. But make sure you are breathing as naturally as possible.
3. As you breathe, take attention and focus little area behind the pubic bone.
4. Visualize a Orange Sphere radiating energy there… expanding as you inhale. As you exhale, visualize this sphere radiating energy up your spine, and energizing your entire body.
5. Once you are comfortably breathing and your focussed on the sphere. Chant ‘VAM’ along with the track. It is the seed mantra for this chakra. As you chant, visualize that orange sphere getting bigger and bigger with each chant.
P.S. You are free to stop anywhere in the session. We would recommend that you take it slowly, if you are working on it for the first time.
Subscribe for your Daily Meditations – http://www.youtube.com/subscription_center?add_user=TheMeditativeMind