☀ ABOUT THE PROGRAM
Everything around us is energy and vibration. Even each one of us has certain vibrations, we may call it ‘vibe’ sometime. What is interesting is that each of our chakras has a specific vibration as well – and you can use sound frequencies that are known to be in vibrational harmony with each chakra, with the purposes of tuning, opening and harmonizing .
☀ ABOUT ROOT CHAKRA
Located at the base of the spine, the pelvic floor, and the first three vertebrae, the root chakra is responsible for your sense of safety and security on this earthly journey.
When Root Chakra is Unbalanced – you may experience anxiety disorders, fears, or nightmares. Physical imbalances may manifest as problems in the colon, with the bladder, or with lower back, leg, or feet issues.
When Root Chakra is Balanced – you will feel secure in your world and daily tasks will seem effortless. You will feel more grounded and confident. You will work with the world and not against it!
☀ HOW TO BALANCE ROOT CHAKRA WITH THIS PROGRAM
This program uses music with frequencies which resonate with Root Chakra to simulate and to attune the Root Chakra, thus healing and harmonizing it. We use 3 primary frequencies for Root Chakra in this Program
Lower – 194.18Hz
Central – 256Hz
Higher – 396Hz
The program lasts for 1 hour and we will be spending roughly 20
minutes at each frequency starting with the Lower to higher.
1. Sit Comfortably at a quiet place.
2. Breathe Slowly. You may use the soft bell sounds in the track to guide your breathing rhythm. But make sure you are breathing as naturally as possible.
3. As you breathe, take attention and focus down your spine to the base of it.
4. Visualize a Red Sphere radiating energy there at the base of the spine, and expanding as you inhale. As you exhale, visualize this sphere radiating energy up your spine, and energizing your entire body.
5. Once you are comfortably breathing and your focussed on the sphere. Chant ‘LAM’ along with the track. It is the seed mantra for this chakra. As you chant, visualize that red sphere getting bigger and bigger with each chant.
P.S. You are free to stop anywhere in the session. We would recommend that you take it slowly, if you are working on it for the first time.
Subscribe for your Daily Meditations – http://www.youtube.com/subscription_center?add_user=TheMeditativeMind