WHAT IS THROAT CHAKRA?
The 5th Chakra, the Throat Chakra, represents our ability to communicate and express ourselves. he ‘lump in your throat’ phenomenon during sadness is a physical expression of how chakra enthusiasts believe that some of our emotions are stored in the base of your throat—the location of this chakra
Representing color: Blue
LOCATION : Throat
SIGNS of BALANCED THROAT CHAKRA : You will have no problem expressing yourself in the world! You will be very creative, helpful, and may be good at offering people sound advice when it is asked for. You know what you want out of life and you are not afraid to ask for it, and what you ask for always seems to come to you with no, or little effort on your part!
HOW TO BALANCE THROAT CHAKRA – 5 SIMPLE WAYS
1. Singing is an amazing throat chakra cleanser, so sing a song. Even regular chanting also helps heal the throat chakra. The seed mantra of Throat Chakra is HAM. Chanting it can help a lot.
2. Drink a lots of water, thats the element Throat chakra is associated with
3. Visualize blue. Blue is the color of Throat chakra, thats why this video is in blue color. As you inhale during meditation, imagine taking blue light in… Healing your throat chakra
4. Speak the truth with love. Throat chakra is blocked by the negative things we say, we talk about, lies we tell and words of hatred we send out in the world. To heal throat chakra practice speaking the truth and speaking with love with everyone.
5. Use the Sound and Music Healing Programs, which are specially designed for Throat Chakra. The vibrational frequency of the above music resonates with the Throat Chakra Frequency.
<div class=”g-ytsubscribe” data-channel=”TheMeditativeMind” data-layout=”full” data-count=”default”></div>