WHAT IS HEART CHAKRA?
The Heart Chakra is our love center; it creates vulnerability, anxiety and dependency but also unconditional love and self love. Ahahata involves heart, soul and body. The Heart Chakra is the center of deep connection and compassion for other people, animals and the environment.
Representing color: Green
Middle chest, around the heart.
SIGNS of BALANCED HEART CHAKRA : Emotional healing is part of a balanced Heart Chakra. By learning to accept yourself, trust and be compassionate, you balance the Heart Chakra. Balanced green energy enables you to wait patiently for the right relationship and not being afraid to be alone.
HOW TO BALANCE HEART CHAKRA – 5 SIMPLE WAYS
1. Go on a nature hike and enjoy the fresh air and green surroundings.
2. Use aromatherapy oil extracts such as Cedarwood, patchouli, eucalyptus and pine to restore green energy.
3. Make a romantic date for tomorrow night.
4. Fill the house with green plants and start gardening.
5. Use the Sound and Music Healing Programs, which are specially designed for Heart Chakra. The vibrational frequency of the music resonates with the Heart Chakra Frequency. (Try the below track for Sound and Music Healing for Heart Chakra)