♡ Many people have been through a lot in their life time. Negative seeds have been sown into their hearts and as they grow up these negative seeds begin to grow and get stronger and more difficult to get rid of. This Healing Music and Meditation Technique Below will help you to clear your mind and soul from negativity but you have to do it with an open heart, open mind and a spirit filled with hope.
All you have to do is to commit and practice this meditation daily for at least 30 mins. Lets Start.
♡ Follow the below meditation technique to use this healing music for starting to heal your mind and soul.
1. Remember to first, find a quiet place where you won’t be disturbed for the next 1 hour.
2. Second, find a comfortable position to sit – it can be on a chair, crossed legged or on your knees, or lay down and when you’re ready, press play.
3. Breathe Slowly. Affirm to yourself that you are going to have an out-of-body experience. You are going to heal your mind and body.
4. Close your eyes and relax. Become less conscious of your external surroundings. This time is just for you. Let all the thoughts out of your mind. Let the Music and its vibrations surround you and the room, and all external sounds and happenings disappear slowly.
5. As you relax further, you should become more aware of what’s happening inside your mind and body. Try to feel the vibration of your body, coming from both the larger pulse of your blood and breath to the individual movements of your cells.
6. Keep Breathing Slowly and Imagine the Pain and stress leaving the body. Concentrate on one part of the body and then more to the next. Its best to Start with your legs and move upwards.
7. Its important that after this, you should not interrupt the process of concentrating, till you have reached to your forehead. Concentrate on forehead and thoughts and stress leaving the forehead. Feel your head becoming lighter and lighter.
You should try to stay in this meditation, for as long as you can. 30-40 minutes a day at a stretch should be minimum.
Once the meditation session is over, you can share your experience with all of us by commenting below. Let’s begin