How to Heal Depression using Meditation?
♡ Follow this very Simple Meditation Technique for Healing Depression
1. Sit upright in a straight-backed chair, with your spine about an inch from the back of the chair, and your feet flat on the floor.
2. Close your eyes. Use your mind to watch your breath as it flows in and out. Observe your sensations without judgment. Do not try to alter your breathing.
3. After a while your mind will wander. Gently bring your attention back to your breath. The Healing Music below helps in bringing attention to the present moment. A simple technique is to concentrate on the music rather than noises and activities happening around you. This way you can meditate anywhere. The act of realizing that your mind has wandered – and bringing your attention back – is the key thing.
4. Your mind will eventually become calm.
5. Repeat every day for 20-30 minutes.
Share it with someone who really needs this.